A lovely customer approached me seeking pants to keep her bubba warm & covered after being put in a Pavlik Harness following a diagnosis of DDH (Developmental Dysplasia of the Hip). After making these harem pants it became evident that there was a gap in the market for pants that would fit over the harness without pulling bub's legs out of position, so I've made them available online to help other families with the same dilemma.
- sizes 0-3m, 3-6m, 6-12m, 12-18m available
- soft, stretch jersey fabric
- overlocked internal seams
- snap & tie closure
- wide stretchy opening to fit easily over the harness
- non-restrictive so bub's legs stay in position
Thank you for making these pants for my son Ted, after being fitted for his pavlik harness I couldn’t find any pants that would fit appropriately and keep him warm. These have been an absolute game changer and made the whole process a lot less stressful and they are super cute.